Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our energy efficient lighting products, systems and services enable our customers to enjoy a superior quality of light, and make people’s lives safer and more comfortable, businesses more productive and cities more livable.
Signify is the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Our energy efficient lighting products, systems and services enable our customers to enjoy a superior quality of light, and make people’s lives safer and more comfortable, businesses more productive and cities more livable. With 2019 sales of EUR 6.2 billion, approximately 36,000 employees and a presence in over 70 countries, we’re unlocking the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
For more than 125 years we have pioneered breakthroughs in lighting and been the driving force for many innovations. Our track record in innovation is strong and we invest heavily in R&D to stay at the forefront of technological developments. Signify continues to innovate in LED lighting and is leading the industry’s expansion to lighting systems in both the professional and consumer markets. Our position as the industry leader in connected lighting, makes Signify the lighting company for the Internet of Things (IoT).
In the iREL4.0 organization, Signify acts as country coordinator for The Netherlands and as Work Package 5 leader. From a technical point of view, Signify will develop a smart LED electronics system that will serve as a use case within iREL4.0. In this use case, Signify will lead and coordinate advanced sensing and materials/interface development in the selected driver system.
The key contribution from Signify will be the development and manufacturing of a use case with emphasize on:
- Development of smart LED electronics system use case.
- Lead/coordinate advanced materials/interface assessment for improving the electronics system reliability.
- Strength predictive maintenance through smart sensing\online monitoring technology.
- Develop digital twin technology together with other partners.
- Supporting all dissemination activities to guarantee internal and external publishing of the project results.
- iRel40 country coordinator, WP5 lead and smart LED driver use case UC DI-3 leader.
High Tech Campus 48
5656 AE Eindhoven
Phone: 0031 40 275 00 00