EDRMedeso is an Elite Channel Partner of world leading multi-physics simulation tools developer Ansys Inc. The vision is to be your partner in digitalization and simulation driven product development, offering CAE software, situation adapted solutions, training and expertly performed services.
EDRMedeso is an Elite Channel Partner of world leading multi-physics simulation tools developer Ansys Inc. The vision is to be your partner - the enabler, in digitalization and simulation driven product development, offering the best in class CAE software, situation adapted solutions, training and expertly performed consulting services.
The company has worked closely with Ansys in product development since 1999, and in building information modeling together with partner Tekla, and the Trimble family under the brand BuildingPoint Scandinavia.
Close to 800 customers, from the smallest consultant companies to 10+ B€ large companies within all industrial segments. EDRMedeso is a Nordic centered company with eight offices across Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and UK, and about 100 engineers and researchers are at hand for your benefits.
EDRMedeso’s role in the project will focus on digital twin creation based on physics-of-failure numerical models. Connecting engineering simulation models with IoT data to generate accurate prediction models to be used in digital twin for analyzing failure modes and life span of components and systems based on specific operating conditions.
EDRMedeso will support iRel40 partners in digitalization of PoF and DfR models based on highly detailed and accurate numerical models. EDRMedeso’s main capabilities are:
- Technical expertise in Ansys software
- Simulation prowess, particularly within electronics, FEA and CFD
- Proficient in IoT, industry 4.0, digital twins, system modelling
EDRMedeso’s key contributions/objectives:
- Objective 2.3: Develop Physics-of-Failure (PoF) models and Design-for Reliability (DfR)
- Objective 2.4: Develop Predictive Health Management (PHM) for ECS
Within these objectives EDRMedeso will:
- T2.3.2: Develop PoF based on electro-thermo-mechanical analysis, evaluated for both low cyclic- and high cyclic- fatigue. Based on this, create a digital twin for the components/systems in industrial pilot 13 (IP13) together with the partners in WP2 lead by RISE
- T2.4.1: Combine PoF with data-driven models (AI and ML) to develop predictive health/maintenance models/management for IP13 together with RISE & QRTECH